How PwC can help you face your energy supply challenges
Our multi-disciplinary teams can help show you how to control costs, increase productivity and add to customer value by:
- Operational excellence – advising on lean and six sigma techniques, supply-chain management, structuring the closing process, fast-close implementation.
- Business process readiness – optimising critical processes to ensure that the value of infrastructure investment is achieved.
- Business integration – on-site change management, acquisition action plans for delivering deal value, supporting post-merger integration.
- Effective project appraisal and evaluation – defining the options, modelling, operational impact assessment, related-party-interest analysis and feasibility studies, choosing the right finance and the right contract.
- Project development – buying and contract-strategy advice, supply-chain management, tax-structuring advice, governance and operational design.
- Project execution – implementing and designing project management processes and systems, project-status checks and audits, reviewing project controls and processes, project and contract due diligence procedures.