Xavire Suin is the Director Deals Valuation and Business & Financial Modelling.
- 2012 - Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), CFA Institute.
- Sept 02 - June 07 - Master in Business and Management at Louvain School of Management, University Catholic of Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve.
- Major: Finance
- Thesis: Development of a dashboard to determine a company risk profile
- Jan 06 - June 06 - Exchange Program, Carlson School of Management, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
Area of interest
- Set-up and analysis of operating and financial business plans
- Corporate valuation in different contexts (M&A, strategy, tax purpose, financial purpose...)
- Advisory in M&A (both buy and sell side)
- Advisory to start-ups and scale-ups
- Financial modelling
- Strategic analysis (synergies, strategic issues & decisions, profitability)
- Analysis of financial statements
- Valuation of intangible assets