Jan is a P&O Personal Tax Partner. His experience includes:
- tax planning for international mobile employees and directors (board members)
- domestic tax planning for individuals (including salary-splits)
- the special Belgian taxation regime for foreign executives
- development and implementation of expatriation policies
- equity compensation (stock option plans, stock grants, phantom schemes, RSU’s etc.)
- tax efficient compensation structuring (including pension planning, benefits in kind, etc.)
- tax efficient retirement planning
- company policies around cars, mobile phones, use of corporate equipment, etc.
- termination structuring for high-level executives
including the active coordination between all legal (corporate, social security and labour law), benefits, HR and (corporate, VAT, personal income) tax aspects of work undertaken.
Jan has close to 30 years professional experience with tax and legal consulting for Belgian and multinational clients.