Didier Vandenhaute has fulfilled various treasury and finance positions at Corporate, Banks and Advisory sides.
Didier is running the Global PwC Banking and Cash Management Treasury network and has in-depth understanding of the transactional banking needs of the corporates, as well as the service offering of all major global/regional banks.
He is mainly active in leading projects with banks, helping them defining and implementing their new transaction banking strategy. Didier is also helping large multinationals reengineering their bank structures across the globes
- Assisting a global leading bank in defining its network expansion strategy in the countries where it has no or limited presence, and implementation support
- Definition for a leading Japanese bank of its future service offering related to Payment Factory, connectivity standards, as well as account reconciliation matching solution
- Development of the 2020 Cash Management Strategy for a leading Russian bank, in Russia and abroad
- For a large UK international bank, assistance in the articulation of its current vision and strategy for its Euro Payments business and develop strategic options
- For a French global multinational (EUR 30bn sales), analysis and design of the best cash management and liquidity structure across the globe (70 countries, 5 regions, including Asia Pacific)
- For a Dutch 16 billion company, design of a target cash management structure in 4 regions, including Asia Pacific