Increase confidence in your financial information
In the current turbulent times, real estate industry stakeholders need high quality and reliable financial information to make optimal business decisions.
Our real estate assurance team can provide you with the required attestations that will create the necessary confidence in your financial information
How our real estate assurance team can help
Our experienced professionals can help you navigate the intricacies of all your auditing, accounting, and reporting needs by:
- Providing accounting treatments to handle a wide range of complex transactions
- Helping you improve your financial reporting processes
- Providing assurance on your financial information
- Assisting you with IFRS reporting and other forms of regulatory compliance
Our real estate legal services help you lay the foundations for success
Together with our real estate colleagues specialising in tax, valuations and finance, the real estate legal team can help you create value through:
- Real estate fund design and structuring.
- Acquisition and finance structuring.
- Contract drafting (e.g. leases, sale and leaseback arrangements, and construction agreements.)
- Advising on financial and operational leasing, and drafting the documents.
- Deal negotiation and transaction assistance including bid support, vendor and buyer due diligence, and contract drafting.
- Corporate law advice including choosing the most appropriate legal vehicle, joint venture setup, optimisation of dividend distribution schemes and governance.
Global transactions expertise at your fingertips
With more than 3,000 dedicated specialists in our global transaction services business, 75 of whom are based in Belgium, we bring a unique combination of financial, commercial and operational insight to every deal.
Our dedicated real estate specialists support clients through every step of a deal and also assist real estate companies with finding the appropriate funding structure calling on our debt advisory and financial restructuring expertise.
Our real estate transactions team can help you with:
- Acquisition and vendor due diligence.
- Commercial and operational due diligence.
- Vendor assistance.
- Debt advisory.
- Financial & business modelling.
- Assistance in sale & lease back operations.
- Deal negotiation.
- Share & purchase agreements (closing mechanisms).
- Financial restructuring.
International real estate valuations expertise, local market knowledge
Our valuations are executed in accordance with the practice statements described in the Red Book of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), and by its members. This means you can be sure that your valuations are in line with global best practice.
We also understand that the value of real estate can vary significantly depending on the country or the city where assets are located. That’s why our local market knowledge and experience can bring you even greater certainty.
Acting for open-ended or closed-ended funds; M&A players; corporate clients in the context of restructurings, and taking into account IFRS accounting and fiscal optimisation, we can help you with:
- External and independent valuations for REIT vehicles, funds, quoted/non-quoted companies.
- Statutory external and independent valuations.
- Valuations in the framework of restructurings, investments and divestments.