Yves Vandenplas, is partner with PwC (Reviseurs d’Entreprises) and is an accredited auditor for insurance companies at the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) and accredited auditor for pension funds at the Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA). Since 1985 he has been active in the field of professional accounting, mainly with major international clients (3M, AIG, …) He is the statutory auditor of several companies and large financial groups with special interest/expertise in consolidation and financial services.
Yves has carried out a variety of work in addition to auditing, including due diligence work, finance transactions.
He is also Managing Partner and Assurance Leader within the Belgian audit practice of PwC.
- Master degree in Applied Economics - Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Lecturer at different occasions to the Belgian professional institute on consolidation
- Registered Statutory Auditor (“Réviseur d’Entreprises – Bedrijfsrevisor”)
- Accredited by the Belgian National Bank to audit insurance companies
- Extensive international experience in auditing a wide variety of local and international clients and large financial groups with special interest/expertise in consolidation and financial services.
- Yves has carried out a variety of work in addition to auditing, including due diligence work, finance transactions.
- Yves has also been responsible to coordinate IFRS Conversion services within Europe. In this capacity he has lead a number of IFRS Conversion projects in Belgium and abroad, in a variety of industries.
- Qualified statutory auditor (Bedrijfsrevisor) and member of the Belgian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Yves is also Managing Partner for PwC’s Belgian Assurance practice.