What is the future of the real estate industry and how will you prepare?
While many of the trends are already evident, there’s a natural tendency to underestimate how much the real estate world will have changed by 2020.
Real Estate 2020 – Building the Future, sets out how the operating landscape for asset managers will change by 2020 and explains how real estate players can prepare for the challenges ahead and turn them into competitive advantages.
The report includes a series of predictions to provide guidelines for real estate investment community participants to prepare their operating models, people and processes for the changes ahead.
What are your thoughts? Let us know.
1. The global investable real estate universe will expand substantially, leading to a huge expansion in opportunity, especially in emerging economies.
2. Fast-growing cities will present a wider range of risk and return opportunities.
3. Technology innovation and sustainability will be key drivers for value.
4. Collaborating with governments will become more important.
5. Competition for prime assets will further intensify.
6. A new and broader range of risks will emerge.
© 2016 - Fri Oct 20 22:48:25 EDT 2017 PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.